Amazing still it seems
I'll be 23
I won't always love what I'll never have
I won't always live in my regrets

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gimme More {December 20, 2009}


Last night was fun. Made about $40 at work and the girls wanted me to go out so Mike dropped me off at Volume and met up with some people from work/friends. It's been so long since I've gone out - and I've missed it. I'm not sure what exactly I missed about it. Maybe the dancing? The drinks? Being social? Being out on my own with nothing to worry about? I met this guy at work and he kinda made it his goal to keep tabs on me throughout the night, I guess I still have the skill of losing people when I'm out cause I just kinda disappeared on him but one of my friends found me - not that I was that wasted I just go with the flow and well... that place was packed! Dancing without a care (except getting guys off my back - just stayed with the girls), just missed it. The lights, the bass... Mike doesn't really share that outlook, so it's hard to think he'll ever enjoy himself when I want to go out. I don't have a problem with him going out, I love dancing with him, but he hates the music and I don't believe he likes the crowd. It was just really nice because I could just do my own thing, and being married is awesome because I'm so sure of myself. By the end of the night my friends took me home and just went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Don and I's music/ social scenes are totally different too!

    ReplyDelete